Digital Careers Guest Compilation
In this Digital Careers special episode, we have taken an excerpt from each of my previous 8 guests to produce a compilation:
Digital Careers and Recruitment Advice Special.
All guests listed below with their Digital Careers and Recruitment advice:
• Gareth Jones, CMO of Farfetch: on how digital careers are now less linear
• Shan Flynn, Founder of ShanthiFlynn Advisory: on what CEOs can be doing to get more women into data and tech jobs
• Paul Smitton, CEO of Asia Miles: on why prioritising culture sets up senior digital execs well for the C-suite
• Sharon Hill, Head of e-Commerce at Mars Foods: on why attitude amongst digital professionals is so critical to success
• Steve Thompsett, Chief Customer Officer, DHL Supply Chain Asia Pac: on what characteristics he looks for in his hires
• Richard Spencer, CXO and former digital entrepreneur: on why diversity of experience is fundamental to great quality digital work
• Jordan Berke, Founder Tomorrow Retail: on why agility is fundamental to digital success in grocery retailers
• Carrie Mott, Head of Marketing & Sales Development at Dynatrace: on what skills she now looks for in a changing tech marketing world
My thanks to all guests over the last two months for being part of Digital Careers.
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.